10 Steps to Organize a Wedding- Wedding Dresses
1. As soon as you decide it’s time to make the wedding, think about what kind of party you fit: outdoors, with a modern or romantic theme? Gather ideas from Pinterest, special magazines and see what excites you. It’s your wedding – choose something to be remembered with pleasure. Start taking notes when you go to a wedding: what did you like? What would you do differently?
2. It’s time for lists: list of guests, list of possible parties for the party and list of expenses. Ideal is to have these lists with min. 6-9 months ahead to book your best location and budget. If you are spontaneous and want everything ready in 2-3 months or 2-3 weeks, you can use last-minute offers and organizers to help you.
3. Book the music, the photographer and the hall. If you want the best of the market, then you may have to be flexible about the date. Fortunately, the market is wide enough to find what suits you. Ideal time: 6-8 months before the event.
4. Book the church. Best at least 8-9 months before the scheduled event.
5. Choose invitations, order with min. + 10% extra and send them or hand them personally. It is recommended that you do this with min. 2-3 months before the event. Also create an online event page. It can be a blog or a site – where you can post news and pictures of the steps you have taken. An interesting American custom you might want to adopt is the gift list. Think about the guests who will be tortured for a long time to guess what would suit you best. To make their choice easier and also to avoid receiving 6 sets of plates, it’s a good idea to make a list of what you need. Guests can choose to buy or associate for larger gifts.
6. Choose your outfits. At least 3 months in advance to have time for searches, changes, and proofs.
7. Make the event developer and start taking care of the details: how will the opening dance be? How do you direct your invitations to places (eg call hostesses or bridesmaids)? How will the cards appear on the tables? How will the lights be? What testimonials / memories you want to give to the guests. 2-3 months in advance should be sufficient.
8. One to two months before the event, taste the menu and do another room check. The saying „Love passes through the stomach” was probably invented at a wedding, so do not neglect this comfort of the guests. Every served way must be exceptional, and the cake will be the culmination of a fantastic evening.
9. Check your confirmations, communicate the final guest number, and practice the dance choreography.
10. You have one month until the event. Plan your hairdresser, manicure and SPA. If you do the civil marriage the same day, do not forget to check the time of filing the file at the mayoralty and the time for issuing the required medical certificate. Warm every morning: Everything will be fine and I will feel good. It is still time for bridesmaids and knights to organize a party … If you need a crappy idea, check out the limousine hire service.
Today I will talk in more detail about point 6, namely: Choose wedding dresses at least 3 months in advance to have time for searches, changes and proofs.
I propose a site where I command myself. Tell me if you like it.